Social Media Specialist - Redmond, WA
Our client is hiring Washington State applicants ONLY.
Lost your job in the pandemic? Are you a recent graduate who is social media savvy? Are you a good marketer? Looking for a new challenge? Tired of your current position? Not being recognized for your great marketing skills and achievements? If you desire a career in marketing, then welcome home. Our client is a rapidly growing Amazon Agency who is seeking a Social Media Specialist to help continue to grow their online presence.
As the expert of navigating the online social world, they are looking for a creative person to be responsible for developing and implementing their social media strategy to increase their online presence. You will be working closely with both the sales and marketing teams.
- Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of established objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors
- Formulate, direct, or coordinate marketing activities to promote products or services, working with advertising or promotion managers.
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- 1+ years managing social media campaigns
- Experience with photoshop and Canva
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Excellent multitasking skills, critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player, good time-management skills, and great interpersonal and communication skills
- Competitive base salary
- Healthcare coverage
- Professional advancement opportunities