Our client is a leading manufacturer and distributor of medical supplies for hospitals and medical/surgical facilities. This company is recognized for their industry leading products used in surgical facilities. They are looking for a Territory Manager to focus on the maintaining, establishing, on-going development, and growth of long-term sales relationships in hospital operating rooms and surgery centers. Your duties will include implementing sales strategies, managing the sales process, preparing sales reports, and more! This role involves occasional surgical “in-services” and as such it is not for the faint of heart.
As a Territory Manager with this innovative industry leader, you’ll enjoy a stable career path in a growing business and market. This territory is flush with excellent prospects and opportunities. Join a team committed to excellence - apply today!
Qualifications of the Territory Manager:
- Bachelor’s degree required! Former student athlete a huge plus!
- 2 - 7 years’ B2B sales experience required
- Well-developed professional selling skills
- Previous experience managing your time and territory independently
- Strong presentation skills
- Comfortable in an operating room setting
Compensation for the Territory Manager:
- Strong base salary + commissions, with first year OTE up to $90K!
- Phenomenal health benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- 401K program
- Company-paid expenses and perks including car allowance, cell phone and laptop
- Excellent training program