Our client is a manufacturer and distributor of of commercial lighting products. Their cutting-edge LED lighting systems are used in many different applications including hospitality, architectural, residential, and more! This company is currently seeking a Warehouse Operator to be responsible for all shipping, receiving, and inventory organization.
- Track incoming and outgoing orders and ensure contents match manifest documents
- Assist with efficient loading and unloading
- Inspect receivables for defects, damages, or missing items
- Utilize pallet jacks, hand carts, etc. to transfer and deliver goods
- Collect, prepare, package, & label goods for shipment and double-check for accuracy
- Adhere to health and safety rules and regulations at all times
- High school diploma or GED required!
- Previous warehouse experience strongly preferred
- Must be able to lift 50+ pounds
- Excellent work ethic and detail-oriented
- Exceptional communication and computer skills
- $17 - $21/hour DOE
- Bonus opportunities
- Medical health benefits