Our client is a well-known distributor representing some of the best products in the world! Sold to a wide variety of complex clients across verticals such as biomedical, food processing, manufacturing and construction, it’s hard to find an industry without a need for their products! Enjoy a wide variety of duties in this environment.
This phenomenal company is currently seeking a Warehousing candidate to join their team! In this role, you will have the opportunity to wear many different hats. Your duties will include handling incoming and outgoing shipments, ensuring inventory is updated, assisting with vendor and client contact, and completing any necessary documentation. You will also provide customer service in-person and via phone.
The ideal candidate will be able to…
- Be a positive front-line customer service rock star!
- Be a full part of company operations
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
Advantages of working here…
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Generous review and compensation program
- Health benefits and 401K plan
- Vacation package
- Resume-worthy product training from manufacturers
Are you qualified?
- 1+ years’ warehouse, retail, or stocking experience required!
- Mechanically inclined
- Reasonable commute radius to Redmond warehouse!
If you truly enjoy helping customers in a cohesive environment, our client would like to meet with you!