Account Manager - Bellevue, WA
This employer is ONLY hiring for current Washington state residents
Our client is a very successful, rapidly growing startup that provides services to large, diverse international manufacturers and producers. Our client has been able to find great success due to their industry-leading talent, phenomenal business practices, and cutting-edge technology. Pair that with their commitment to developing strong, trusting relationships with their clients and you have a winning combination!
They need someone who wants to help drive sales growth and take great care of their clients. In this role, you will be calling existing clients and executing sales and facilitating the delivery of the product to the client. As such, you will also work with shipping and logistics companies to ensure the accurate and efficient shipment of the products to the clients.
- Bachelor’s degree required (STEM or Business Degree preferred)
- 2+ years’ experience in sales, account management, or customer service
- An entrepreneurial spirit, natural inquiry, and team-oriented mindset
- Comfort working in a start-up environment
- Professional and confident phone presence with excellent communication skills
Compensation and Benefits:
- Base salary of $35,000 - $50,000
- Bonus Opportunities
- First year total compensation up to $65,000
- Full health benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- Stock options