Food Science Account Manager – Redmond, WA
Our client is hiring Washington State applicants ONLY.
Our client is a third-party outsourced company that partners with chemical manufacturers and food/beverage ingredient companies. They act as an extension of their team and service their small to medium-sized customers, helping these companies grow their revenue and improve customer experience.
This company is currently seeking an Account Manager to work alongside their sales and customer service team to sell flavors, fragrances, and food ingredients. You will be working with over 1,000 clients across multiple verticals, collaborating with both customers and distributors. This is not a come in and do your 8 hours and go home role. This is a come in, take ownership, and drive the company forward role.
- 1+ years of food science experience
- Food Science degree or STEM degree working in food science
- Technical sales experience highly preferred
- High level of problem-solving skills
- Ability to understand specific details and provide solutions
- Negotiation, presentation, and customer-facing skills
- Serve as a product expert and educate both the sales team and clients on products
- Join sales calls to provide additional expertise
- Provide product recommendations to clients
- Confer with customers and distributors to assess their food and beverage needs
- Develop documentation and training to support the overall knowledge base
- Base salary: $50,000 - $65,000
- First-year OTE: $62,000 - $77,000
- Quarterly bonuses
- Healthcare coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- Stock options
- Generous PTO
- On the job paid training
- Commuter allowance
- Flexible hours