If you are looking to work for a unique company, then we have a great opportunity! Our client is a European-based consumer trends consulting firm and data provider with 25 years of experience. With their proprietary data and software platform, they help major brands forecast future market trends and future consumer demand.
Due to their growing North American business, they are looking for a Business Development Manager for their Seattle office. In this role, your focus will be building their U.S. client base focusing on major consumer brands. You will use a consultative sales approach to build relationships with prospective clients and close deals. If you have an expertise in identifying key opportunities and a passion for branding and consumer trends, apply today!
- Bachelor’s degree required!
- 5+ years’ sales or business development experience
- Background in branding and market research
- Must have an interest in consumer trends
- Strong leadership potential
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Strong base salary + bonus opportunities
- Health benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- Generous PTO