Customer Service Representative – Kent, WA
Our client is hiring Washington State applicants ONLY.
Throughout the past decade, our client has seen an impressive and steady growth year after year. This company is a manufacturer and sales organization specializing in products for the automotive industry, offering thousands of different options and styles. They pride themselves in always offering their customers the best experience possible, focusing on complete accuracy, timeliness, and phenomenal customer service.
As part of their continued growth, our client is currently seeking a Customer Service Representative to partner with the Customer Experience Manager. The ideal candidate will be technologically savvy and have a passion for providing the best customer experience possible. In this role, you will have full responsibility for making sure the client satisfaction level is at a maximum.
- Answer questions and resolve issues promptly via phone, email, text, and chat
- Educate customers on all products and accessories
- Manage the process of customer returns
- Monitor and respond to customer feedback and product reviews
- Provide backup support to the warehouse team when they need help
- 3+ years’ experience in a customer service role
- Excellent typing and communication skills
- Microsoft Office experience
- CRM software experience with Zendesk a plus
- Salary: $37,000 – $44,000
- 1st year expected range: $39,000 - $45,000
- Quarterly bonuses
- Healthcare coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- Generous PTO
- Advancement opportunities